If a student or parent has a concern, they should first see the Director of International Students ( If the Director is unable to resolve the problem then the matter is referred to the Principal. If the Principal makes a decision that the parent feel is unfair or unreasonable, you can contact

  • NZQA (for concerns and complaints about a provider breaching the Code) or
  • iStudent Complaints (for concerns and complaints about money or contracts).

For information about how to make a complaint see the NZQA website

If your complaint about money or contracts:

iStudent Complaints is an independent service provided by the New Zealand government that can help you resolve concerns and complaints that are about money or contracts with an education provider. The service is free.

You can contact iStudent Complaints in a few ways:

On social media:

In writing:

iStudent Complaints

P.O. Box 2272

Wellington 6014

New Zealand